Sunday, July 7, 2013

Twinning and Winning!



Hello everyone! This is  a post about twinning and it has pictures of me  recreating outfits inspired by some of my favorite bloggers. Twinning is a verb I think?? Its when you attempt to dress up like another person.






Tavi from Style Rookie

TWINCEPTION....TRIPLETS?... TWINPLETS?



This is from a really old blog post that can be found in The Style Rookie . Tavi reminds me of Alexa Chung in this outfit. Its too hot for me to  add the black tights, for it is summer here and the sun is blazinggg. So until it gets colder I'll leave the tights behind.


Marianne Faithfull
Marianne Faithfull














.

Lauren paired a cropped black and white striped shirt with a pair of high waisted pants. I  enjoy wearing striped clothing and i think the high waisted pants helped create a cool retro look.

Isabel from Hipster Musings





Hipster Musings has been one of my favorite blogs since 2010. I've always admired Isabel's style and was sad to hear about her ending in her blog back in 2012 (her tumblr lives on here). I still like to check up on her blog ever now and then for some ideas. This outfit in particular has two things i love: a pleated school girl skirt, and and very colorful cats.



Coincidentally, On the fourth of July i twinned with  a package of oreos. I love Oreos and feel like this outfit  was meant to happen because Oreos are like my cookie BFF's. 
Hope you guys had a good week! :)


source:google, mine, or from the bloggers websites

8 comments:

  1. cool pics :)
    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/06/persunmall-summer-style-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post since I'm a twin myself haha :]
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of twinning! I must try it hehe. Thanks for your lovely comment as always hun xx

    www.hausofsarahrachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so beautiful! I love your blog! :))

    Follow?
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get those cat shirts? They are beautiful!
    ~Katherine
    kimkatfunspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete