Sunday, July 14, 2013

How to Be a Spring Breaker In 6 Steps


 Why be a Breaker?  
Because you're young and hot but miserable and you need to see new things. 
You got a thirst to party and it can be momentarily quenched by a week of wild partying.
SPRING BREAK FOREVAH



ALL VINTAGE EVERYTHING
1. Love the d**k/p***y: This is Spring Break, y'all. If you ain't DTF then GTFO plain and simple.
Not the right attitude.
 
2. Follow a strict diet of blunts, cocaine and popsicles.
   
 

3. When killing and thieving makes you nervous; remember that life is just a video game/movie/rap video.
 

                           

4. Get below the influence: If you're attractive, the drugs are free (probably sprinkled on another Breaker).




5. Spring Break is your Mecca: Spiritual epiphanies occur midst the gang-banging and binge drinking.





6. Youth is still your worst nightmare: Sure they're vice ridden, violent and amoral but they are also stylish, toned and know how to party.


                           
                            









19 comments:

  1. Hahahaha you're so rowdy! I love your vintage-ness :)
    I tried to follow you but there's no widget for bloglovin or anything, could you add one please?

    http://wastelandsofwisdom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thank you!:) I just added a widget :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you for having a good sense of humor :)

      Delete
  3. hehe great post! I've never seen this film before and btw your top is amazing

    -Aida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It just came out on dvd here in the states. . It is my favorite Harmony Korine film right beside Kids. I definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  4. great post! I was singing b spears for weeks after seeing this movie!

    instead of an elephant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Haha I know the feeling! Everytime by Britney Spears is sill stuck in my head.

      Delete
  5. My mom took me to see springbreakers because she read about it in the newspapers, which is probably the worst idea ever. I loved it but my mom was sooooo confused when we came out of the theatre....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness, I had a similar experience! My dad randomly rented it but fell asleep after it started playing. He couldn't get into it, I guess...

      Delete
  6. this is so hilarious, made my day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post, that tie dye top is lovely! If Spring Breakers is anything like Kids, maybe I should give it a try!
    xx

    ultraspectacular.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Spring Breakers is a great film definitely recommend it! :)

      Delete
  8. Haha need to see this film!
    looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How have i not watched this yet? Heard alien was a good character

    ReplyDelete